A Better Way to Sell a Home
A Step Above “For Sale by Owner”
Are you wondering how much your house is worth or where to begin if you’re considering selling your home? I offer comprehensive real estate services for Sellers for a low flat fee of $3500. We will discuss how much, if anything, you want to offer a Buyer’s agent.
My services include:
- Comparative market analysis for optimal home pricing
- Guidance with preparing your house for sale
- Assistance in staging your home to increase desirability
- MLS listing
- Marketing on Zillow, Trulia, and numerous real estate websites
- Advertising in local print media such as the Mountain Democrat, Village Life, etc.
- Negotiation of price and terms with potential buyers
- Assistance with all required paperwork
- Guidance for hosting an open house* and open house marketing in MLS and local print media
I am committed to always being available to my clients and offering the best possible customer service. I will save you thousands of dollars and help you get through the process of selling your home as smoothly as possible.
*Realtor-hosted open house available at an additional fee
WE PROVIDE THE BEST SOLUTIONS FOR EACH SELLER
Preparing house for sale
I will instruct you on how to clean, pack, and stage your house and yard to make the best impression for potential Buyers. Nothing draws a Buyer like great curb appeal.
Timing for Selling
Sometimes you have to sell when the market isn’t ideal. I have the knowledge and experience to help you decide when to sell and ensure you get the best price and terms in spite of market conditions.
Pricing in a high inventory (Buyer’s) market
My market research skills enable me to help you price your home to draw Buyers and negotiate the best terms to optimize your proceeds from the sale.
Paying the Realtor
It can be affordable to sell your home. My listing fee is $3500 and you will get the same full service as if you were paying a 3% commission. From here you will decide what, if anything, to offer a Buyer’s Realtor.